The 3 Essential Communication Traits of Confident Leaders
There are three communication traits that the best leaders, those that win championships at the highest level of sports, consistently bring to the work environment.
In this highly engaging, interactive, and enlightening session participants will explore their experience with some of the best leaders in their world and their respective communication styles as it relates to the three traits they will learn about.
Participants will leave the session with a self-assessment on their leadership style based on this "3 Power Traits" model with an eye towards working to develop the trait that most regularly holds them from communicating at the level of the championship leaders they will discuss during the session.
After This Session Participants Will Be Able to:
- Identify the three most powerful and important leadership communication traits.
- Understand the relationship dynamic between the three traits and why it is important that all three be present to create the "championship communication" style that is most effective and impactful.
- Apply a simple self-assessment tool that will help them easily identify the specific traits that they are strongest in and the traits they must work on to develop a more consistent and comprehensive approach to their own leadership communication style.
- Commit to set a new standard for their own leadership communication style.
Program Length Options:
- Half-Day (up to three-hour) training
- 60-90 minute in-person mini-workshop
- 45-90 minute in-person seminar or virtual presentation (Great for 'lunch & learn' sessions)