Do You H.A.V.E. What it Takes To Lead: The 4 Must-Have Traits for 21st Century Leadership
Leadership ain't what it used to be. But, the argument should be made that leadership should never have been what it used to be.
It's a brave new world for current and aspiring leaders in today's work environment and new approaches and styles are expected and required of leaders in the third decade of the 21st Century.
This session will explore four traits that until recently have not been on the radar screen of even the best business leadership programs.
Skip Weisman in this session brings these four power leadership traits to the forefront by exposing and exploring them in a frank and open facilitated discussion with program participants that will have everyone leaving with a different mindset about what leadership is and can and should be, while providing a framework for audience members to work on to build these four traits into their approach to leading their teams.
After This Session Participants Will Be Able to:
- Identify the four "must-have" traits of the 21st Century leader and explain the importance of each and how they work together to make the best leader.
- Assess his or her own comfort level and capability leading with the four "must-have" traits.
- Commit to taking specific steps to acquire and develop the four "must-have" traits that will make the biggest difference for them in their leadership role.
Program Length Options:
- Half-Day (up to three-hour) training
- 60-90 minute in-person mini-workshop
- 45-90 minute in-person seminar or virtual presentation (Great for 'lunch & learn' sessions)