Overcoming The 7 Deadliest Communication Sins
This highly interactive, engaging and fun session explores the seven most damaging and common mistakes occurring daily in every workplace today. The length of the program will determine the depth to which the seven deadliest communication sins can be explored and solutions to be identified from among program participants.
The session provides an overview of the workplace communication issues Skip outlined in his book of the same title.
Skip has been delivering this topic to audiences across North America since 2011 and each session's output from the variety of audiences and the conversations that generate from them, have helped to build the program content overtime making this topic rich and relevant for any level of an organization.
After This Session Participants Will Be Able to:
- Identify the most damaging and most common communication mistakes occurring in their workplace.
- Explore the specific ways, places, and situations in which these communication mistakes occur in their workplace.
- Explain why there is a 67% risk of damaging the trust and respect between team members in the workplace with every communication
- Apply specific communication strategies, tips, tools, and techniques to their workplace communication challenges to improve positivity, productivity, and profitability.
- Commit to set a new standard for communication on their teams and throughout their workplace.
Program Length Options:
- Full-Day (up to six-hour deep dive training)
- Half-Day (up to three-hour) training
- 60-90 minute in-person mini-workshop
- 45-90 minute in-person seminar or virtual presentation (Great for 'lunch & learn' sessions)