The 3 Most Damaging & Most Common Leadership Communication Mistakes
This highly interactive, engaging and fun session explores the three primary communication mistakes Skip wrote about in his book Overcoming The 7 Deadliest Communication Sins.
Participants will learn specifically why Skip identified these three communication mistakes as "primary" when creating a workplace culture of high-performance. They will also see specifically how these three communication mistakes interact and reinforce each other to create what Skip has identified as the "Poor Performance Perpetuation Spiral."
After This Session Participants Will Be Able to:
- Identify the three most damaging and most common communication mistakes occurring in their workplace.
- Explore the specific ways, places, and situations in which these communication mistakes occur in their workplace.
- Explain why there is a 67% risk of damaging the trust and respect between team members in the workplace with every communication
- Apply specific communication strategies, tips, tools, and techniques to their workplace communication to overcome their workplace's "Poor Performance Perpetuation Spiral."
- Commit to set a new standard for communication on their teams and throughout their workplace.
Program Length Options:
- Full-Day (up to six-hour deep dive training)
- Half-Day (up to three-hour) training
- 60-90 minute in-person mini-workshop
- 45-90 minute in-person seminar or virtual presentation (Great for 'lunch & learn' sessions)